- Adds the entire palette system
- Nothing to note, just the immediate release.
- Updated documentation to inform more about some of the other functions as well as lerp.
- Added in four new sample palettes: Abyss, Candy, Golden and Forge.
- Updated the API a bit more to include some more helpful functions (randomizing a palette object dynamically, etc. etc.).
- Finally renamed file from "Apply_Posterize_Five" to "ProtoPalette", making it more comprehensible.
- Implemented a custom editor for the ProtoPalette script. Makes it so that the palette option won't show unless manual is selected.
- Adds two new sample palettes: Neutron and Ohmega.
- System now supports contrast and brightness (this affects the screen before the effect is rendered, so don't worry about that part). In practice, this helps in certain situations to make the colors displayed on screen more varied, and can be adjusted as needed. It's defaults are set the same as the palette system was before this update, so if you don't feel like you need to use this feature, don't worry.
- Creating palettes now shows the defaults properly. All colors are white and the contrast and brightness settings are 1 and 0 respectively. This was an issue in the past, because it could cause some fiddly issues.