Loving NimbleKick, I've been really enjoying it!
As a hardcore producer we use filter FX on kicks more compared to hardstyle producers, so I have couple of suggestions for kick FX / filter section to make more types of workflow and sound decisions available for producers:
- Option to switch between X/Y control to separate sections for wider range of control such as:
- Option to choose frequency ranges for ex. 100hz -10khz (default), 50hz-15khz and 0hz -20khz
- Filter options (such as Low Pass, High Pass, Bandpass which I believe is the default)
- Option to tweak the resonance of the filter
- Option to change Dry/Wet of the Kick FX from 0-100% (currently sounds like 0 - 50%?)
- Option to changethe Kick FX Gain from 0 - +40db to -40 - +40db
Then what I think is the most imporant:
- Current Kick FX is too loud.
It sounds like dry/wet and gain cause too much unnecessary frequencies to fill up, thus the overall becoming louder even if limiter would be turned on. I think this could be fixed with overall gain of the sample turning down a bit when going near the edges of X/Y controls.
Hope these changes can be applied in some way, can't wait to see what update you bring!