Hi guys, I've just released version 1.0 of Beer Drinkin' Terrorist Hunter! Please check it out!
Beer Drinkin' Terrorist Hunter is challenging, fast-paced, 2d shooter. Inspired by games like Wolfenstein 3d, Doom, and Duke Nukem. Fight your way to downtown by collecting and unleashing a full arsenal of 2d weapons. Visit places like the mall, downtown, and a factory. Fight on highways, in warehouses, and on rooftops. Shoot a variety of enemies including bosses.
- Standard 2d-fps weapons: Pistol, Shotgun, Assault Rifle, Rocket Launcher and more.
- One chapter, eight challenging levels that will put your 2d-fps skills to the test.
- Instead of med-kits, recharge your "BAC" by drinking beer.
- Increase your resistance to attacks by collecting body armor.
- Many different enemies to fight, including boss fights.
- Random terrorist voice pools, with a long list of terrorist "death" sounds.
- Find keys for locked doors and work toward the level exit.
- Load/Save functions, with screenshots and auto-save function.
- Widescreen resolutions are available, but a 4:3 resolution is recommended. (May experience graphical glitches in widescreen.)
- Sound options including separate sliders for effects and music.
- Xbox 360 controller, joystick compatible (Keyboard and Mouse recommended)