- You can pickup crafting tables, smelters, and greenhouses while they're in the middle of crafting or when they have items ready to pickup (without loosing any items / resources).
- Air Cleaner produces more oxygen per second (1.5 instead of 1.25).
- Placeholder: health status text now shows a "-" or "+" next to it to indicate if your health is improving or declining.
- Fixed a habitat oxygen consumption / player suit refill inconsistency.
- You now don't die by running out of oxygen, you start loosing health quickly. Having suit oxygen and having a hunger of "normal" or "full" will slowly replenish your health.
- Added the red glow to the hud when you're not at 100% health.
- Added a no-oxygen warning icon to the hud.
- Updated app icon.
- Main menu now checks to see if there's a newer version of the game available for download from itch.io. Useful when you're just playing builds manually downloaded from the store page.
- New "More" menu with links to stuff, credits.
- Setup initial support for weather visual fx, you can test via debug console ("setweather rain", clear, and sandstorm).
- Updated to latest libGDX release.
- itch desktop app manifest files.
- Setup for some future post-processor visual fx.
- Some more preparation for localization support.
- New game loading screen to go along with some improved asset loading.