Hello everybody! We've been working hard (really hard) on the new Alpha. The Alpha 3 brings some features, but the big change has been done on the models and the GUI. We'll let you check it on the game, so we'll explain further the other features. Let's go!
- Now, you can move objects! Just go to the build mode, and look for the move icon on the right.
- New models for: Jack o' lantern, light, roof light, cleaner self, tree, reception, restaurant bar, table, shower, fridge, plant, toilet. Small models changes for: nightstand, outdoor light, sink, door, cooker table.
- Changed GUI: completely new build mode GUI, now the objects are placed according to their category, and it shows the price of the furniture. Also, you will see four icons on the right of the window: the delete wall icon, the delete object icon, the move object icon and the selection (default) icon.
- Created two new outdoors objects: fence and corner fence.
- Added storage place. It works like the default storage places, but you can build it wherever you want. It's quite simple.
- Changed camera rotation, to rotate to the right press E, to rotate to the left press Q. It is smoother now!
- Changed base room price from 150 to 350€.
- Changed supplies prices (again). Now, the food boxes cost 250€, the drinks boxes 200€ and, the cleaner things boxes, 300€. Also, every drink that a guest buys will give 10€.
- On delete wall mode, clicking/holding click once will only delete one wall. To delete more than one wall, hold SHIFT + click.
- To cancel anything (build mode, delete mode…) or to leave from a window (build mode window, management window…) just press ESC. I must say it because now, to leave the buildmode, you'll have to press ESC.
- The table now holds only one person, but it costs 30€. The last table price was 120€ for 4 people, so one chair costs the same as last alpha.
- Optimized the game. We realized that with 4 guests, the game started to drop on FPS. So we decided to improve it as much as we could. The result: we found a way to get FPS back. And we think we have got it :)
- And, of course, added christmas furniture: christmas lights, christmas tree, christmas gifts.
- When loading a game, appeared floor tiles from the last saved game.
- Worker wouldn't bring boxes from the store.
- Buildable doors above walls.
- Box collider activated when building floor/walls in some objects.
- Minifridge isn't showed on the room furniture window when added to a room.
- Receptionist won't look at the screen.
- And a lot of small bugs!
Thank you for reading us, and Merry Christmas!