Created a suggestion feature list for Kenney Studio future versions:
1. Bring back Axonmetric creator
2.. The ability for users to import custom made collections/ and sprites ( once we get some documentation)
3. The ability for user to export a sprite as .ken files
4. The ability to save created assets to homescreen ( that way if we are in middle of working on a asset, we can save it to the dashboard and continue working on it later.
5. ( once suggestion #4 is implemented ) the ability to create folders on the dashboard ( homescreen ) to organize assets.
6. A button to get back to the homescreen from the sandbox ( instead of reopening the app). Maybe something like " Exit To Homescreen " button, then a popup " Would you like to save this assets to the dashboard to continute working on it later ?" Option button selection : "Yes", "No" , "Continue Working On Assets".
- Tappy Plane
- All Voxel Tiles
Well these are my suggestions, I'll keep updating this list ( and crossing out features which have been implemented as new versions come out) instead of creating new topics each time. Great job on the app Kenney :) !