We're gonna center all the patch notes in this topic! Feel free to take a look!
- New map, Sacred Sanctuary of Aina.
- Map transition capabilities, you can now grind experience if you want.
- New meshes, updated chest mesh and many more.
- New chest animation.
- Added combat voice acting for Ambar and Lucas.
- Mini boss added at the last part of the Sanctuary.
- New NPC with interaction added, more to come.
- New level introduction, more to come.
- Big meshes that can block vision now becomes transparent when close enough. More tweaks to come on this mechanic.
Tweaks and Optimizations
- Performance, you should notice a change in the FPS, specially during multiplayer.
- Experience gained lowered, currently using the expected for the game.
- Tweaked AI and visual responses.
- Tweaked monster drops, now you can find "Gems" at low chances. Equip it at the "Equipment" menu.
- Technics now are automatically equipped on a hotkey once unlocked.
- You can now use the D-Pad to navigate on menus.
- Heroes now produces light, they are brighter and easier to see.
- When an enemy is killed while in air, items are dropped on the ground.
- Fixed proper cooldown animations on hotkeys.
- Player selection now properly shows which player picked each hero.
- Several minor bugs fixed.
- New rooms inside the Aina Sanctuary (3 new areas).
- New cinematic close to the Aina Sanctuary Entrance.
- New level name intro.
- New dialogues during the cinematics, more to come.
- Added new meshes inside the Sanctuary.
- New enemy added, Fallen Bishop.
- Several animations and special effects added.
- New tutorial unlock method. You can find them on the Adventure Log once unlocked.
Tweaks and Optimizations
- Performance tweaks, updates in materials and special effects.
- Technics now unlocks at lower levels (3, 5, 10, 15 and 20).
- Heroes and NPCs lighting updated.
- Tweaks in mini boss, Dur, HP and level. It should be a easier fight now.
- Some teleports now require that you defeat a enemy to work.
- AI tweaked, majority of bugs fixed. We are still improving how it detected enemies.
- Rain effect improved and tweaked to perform better.
- Light spots now react to NPCs presence during cinematics.
- Removed logs during gameplay.
- Addition of destructible objects in the game, they will drop itens once destroyed.
- Addition of defeated special effects for more enemies and boss.
- Addition of cinematics inside the Aina Sanctuary.
- Performance improvements inside the Sanctuary.
- Addition of new NPCs and lore.
- Addition of save and load feature.
- Addition of upgrade and improvements to weapon and armors.
- Completion of the first chapter of the game.
We're updating the game today!
Here's a list of the changes:
Fixes and Updates
- Engine Versions Updated from 4.20 to 4.22!
- Fixes in Aina Sanctuary Cinematics.
- Fixes in Laurina technic where she would hit herself.
- Fixed Capsella Power activation issues. Unlocks at level 3 and can be activated after the Capsella Bar is full (below HP bar, blue one).
Tweaks and Additions
- Enemy AI improved, detection is greatly improved.
- Cloth simulation added to Feya and Fallen Bishop.
- Laurina now has a VFX when picking an arrow.
- Laurina technic now launches the enemy away.
- Laurina technic now hit in area.
- Fallen Bishop ignores overlap events while underground.
- Fallen Bishop now uses technics more often.
- Fallen Bishop HP improved.
- Added a proper visual effect for the arena limits.
- Knocked down enemies are difficult to hit with projectiles. Fix coming on the next patch.
That's it for this week update, we're working hard to bring more content!