Are you the world's greatest thief?
So, I asked myself, what if you could fill your vault with goods stolen from other vaults? And I thought this was such an awesome idea that I added a version 1, suitable by itch standards, of this idea!
Now, the question is different. Are you the world's greatest thief?
Seriously, that might be my tagline for Coinvault going forward. I really like it.
- Plunder other vaults! For now, there's only one vault and it's controlled by a computer. Don't get caught by the sentries or they'll send you packing. You have sixty seconds to fill your bag with the coins of the vault you find yourself in. Be quick or be caught!
- Fixed: You'll trip if you try to move carrying the sword. The sword will tumble forward. Why is there a sword? Pffft. Don't ask such questions!
- Fixed: Moving with the coins sometimes caused them to lumber ahead and then back like a slingshot. Yeah, super annoying. That's fixed. Known bugs on some coins may still have this problem. Let me know when you see a coin with this problem and I'll fix it.
- In the new coin slot window mini-game, for every 5 coins you'll receive a bronze coin. For every 10 you'll receive a purple. These bonus coins will fall from the coin tube. These coins spawn in accordance with the holy writ of the airspeed velocity of an Unladen Swallow.
- Added a map so the player won't get lost.
- Added a list of secret things to be on the lookout for, if such things interest you.
- Added a stone vault filled with loot. The only way to get to the bridge is to figure out how to unlock it.
- Added a flashlight so it's safer to cross the dark bridge. Spoiler: there's a secret bridge.
- Added a daily bonus... that I'm aware of some issues with.
- Added a terminal to show player's plunder count. The stats here are subject to change.
- The terminals for vault upgrades and raid gear upgrades is currently locked while I detail how these mechanics will work down at the pub.