It's not bad of a start, just a few things I find difficult at the beginning.
1. When using the workbench, didn't know what the ingredient I needed to collect. Hovering over top of the ingredient should give you some information similar to the storage module does.
2. Interacting with the biofuel generator for the first time, you get a dialog that pops up and shows you what you need to fuel it. So why not just use this dialog to feed the generator instead of having to switch to the correct inventory slot then click on the generator. this is quite cumbersome.
3. Using the shovel & axe, was another thing that I found very difficult. Perhaps a different means of selecting your tools would be better suitable.
4. Inventory slots, being able to move items to different slots would be very helpful especially with the tools.
5. Storage module, when dropping multiple items, it would be nice if you could drop all items or perhaps a scroll bar to select the amount of items you'd like to drop.
6. Rocks, this constant accumulation of rocks is kind of pointless when you think about it. It would be better if we had the choice to pick these rocks up instead of automatically picking them up. And if you don't pick them up, they will disappear after a certain amount of time.
I got six hours in already and am enjoying it so far. Keep up the good work.