Cross-posted on my Twitter : https://twitter.com/AlbinoStoic/status/75735911000...
Open invitation to anyone wanting to just learn / work with / get better at using Unity 5. I'll be using the FREE version of course, and the project can be shared via either private Git, or public Git (such as GitHub) should everyone agree to release the source code Open Source.
Would love to learn with others, it's lonely here :P.
Basic project information (general direction): "Area Defender" (currently 2D Overhead, but 3D would work too.)
- Destructable buildable structures
- Defend some mcguffin/base/workers
- Destructable environments (voxel or approximation)
- Game Mode: Waves/rounds of "something" that can attack the "something"
- Game Mode: Player vs Player ?
I've prototyped these and a few other ideas, not sure which are good yet.