As of this new update, I have found 6 more bugs. Well, 5 since one is just the AI being dumb.
1. When standing on a hill or even on a flat land, looking down quickly-ish you can see under the map/ground for a couple of seconds.
2. Bosses will spawn with little health. I found the beetle-like boss which only had 204 out of 900 something health even though it was my first incounter.
3. AI can stand perfectly on a almost vertical* platform. (Goat which was underwater, under a waterfall, standing perfectly still, on a vertical plain.)
4. AI will willingly walk into a fire causing it to be low health when fighting it.
5. Enemies can see you through certain objects while also being able to shoot through it vica versa. (Tents, the huge trees where the beetle boss spawns, and sometimes the white looking trees.)
6. When walking downhill, your character will sometimes jump a little causing you to take damage.
?. Do the quests not work yet or do you need to find people to aquire them?
I will post the video tomorrow showing everything listed. Thanks for reading.
(PS: I love the kicking skill mechanism, it's badass and funny!)