I hope you enjoyed playing Morse! If you could, I'd greatly appreciate your feedback on the project.
Here's some basic questions I'd be super happy to have some answers for!
1. Was it clear who's team you were fighting for?
2. What was the first letter you managed to learn to a competent level and what ones do you still remember?
3. How quickly did you grasp the controls/How to output Morse?
4. Does what to do require greater explanation?
5. Did you manage to reach a game win/lose state?
6. What units/weapons would you like to see added to combat? (Factoring in this is World War One!)
7. Does the tutorial need to be in greater depth and do you have any suggestions?
8. Was the difficulty curve too steep and was there a point where things smoothened out?
9. Were there any game breaking bugs/issues that came up?
10. Was moving between the different battlefields an easy process?
Any other comments and thoughts would be super awesome. Thanks for giving this a look and I eagerly await your feedback!