Hi, i have some doubts:
- Is possible to run Superpowers in a 32-bit machine using Lubuntu 16.04? (Lubuntu is an Ubuntu "flavor" that uses LXDE as gui)
- Can i use my own version (or fork) of Superpowers for an Indie Game Studio? (i mean, legally, is there an obstacle for that in the license)
- Is there a chance to use the Steamworks API in Superpowers as plugin or something?
- What are the minimum requirements for using Superpowers?
- I have a "rig" (got it for free, can't complain) with: An Intel Celeron D (2.13 Ghz), in a ASRock P4VM800 Motherboard with a RAM slot (512 Mb DDR 400 Mhz), with an Nvidia Geforce4 MX 440, and HDD SATA 80Gb Western DIgital.