Hello everyone, here is yet another RPG maker game that I'm currently working on! :) This game is going to be a commercial release, but you'll be able to play a free 2 hours long demo of the game in the meantime. ^_^ All you feedback and suggestions are always welcome.
It is the year 212 AXW: the Great War that ravaged the galaxy of Xerxes has given way to contentious peace. One of the legendary heroes of the war, Arcturo Rave, now presides over Xerxes as the High King. His influence, though considerable, is barely containing a galaxy divided.
Much of the conflict stems from two age-old adversaries: the humanoid Aryans of House Rave in Sector 4, and the lizard-like Draconians in Sector 1. To defuse the tension, Draconian Count Vorakia Estuuban wishes to merge two of the most influential houses from Sector 1 and Sector 4 through the marriage of Princess Ellemine Rave (daughter of the High King) and Prince Chad Zephyr (son of Lord Falric Zephyr). The High King approves of this union between the Aryans of House Rave in Sector 4 and the Humans of House Zephyr in Sector 1. However, the Count may have an agenda of his own for this marriage, and may not have the best interest of the galaxy in mind. Could House Zephyr simply be a puppet of the Draconian Count in this union?
Klein Cryoz, the personal bodyguard of Princess Ellemine Rave, finds himself caught up in a twist of unfavorable events. Journey into the galaxy of Xerxes and enter Klein's life, as he finds himself caught up in a galactic feud. Along the way, the fragments of his long-forgotten dark past surface, piece by piece. Will he be able to do his duty, withstand the pressure of a brewing war, all the while having his past haunt him?
Humans are an ever-evolving species. For a race that started from primitive humans with apelike features, they have now drastically evolved. It was a great wonder throughout all of Xerxes that the Humans were able to evolve themselves over the years. They now have symmetrical bodily proportions with great features. The Humans' intellectual capacity has improved over the years as well. Now, only time will tell what the Humans are going to be like in the far future.
Aryans are the inhabitants of Sector 4. They have humanoid features and are identified for their hair-color with hues that range from sapphire blue to emerald green. Aryan's source of food is the natural vegetation of Erra and Orion. Some Aryans are born with psychic powers. They are called “Ciphers”. Some Aryans on the other hand aren't born with psychic powers. Non-cipher Aryans are given the opportunity to study at the Granian Research Facility of Sector 2 or to join the Aryan Vanguard. This happens when they reach 25. In Aryan tradition, it is said that the rightful heir to the throne must always be a child born as a Cipher. If a King's first born is not a Cipher, but his second is, then the second child shall be chosen, regardless of age and gender. Aryan Royalty is also very strict at keeping their royal children's identity a secret from the Galaxy. This is only until they are engaged and married.
The Draconians have reptilian features. They have hard scales and strong bodies. Their kin are very competitive when it comes to power and authority. They have access to the most advanced technologies up to date, thanks to the help of the Grays at the Granian Research Facility in Sector 2. It was rumored that the Draconians eat human babies as food, but was long debunked by Count Vorakia Estuuban himself. The count specifically mentioned that they would never betray their own people, Draconians and Humans alike. What is known for now is that the Draconians only eat raw animal meat for food.
Granians are extremely telepathic beings. They communicate with others using their minds. They are also very intellectual. It has been a mystery that they are able to work together in perfect unison for their advancements. Granians work with one mind and are able to achieve much technological advancement. They have skins with hues ranging from pale white to gray. They have huge oval shaped eyes and their bodies are small and frail.
The Gulanians, unlike the Granians, are not telepathic beings. They speak with their tongues like most beings in the Galaxy do. They are more focused on excavations, archeology and manual labor. This makes them the perfect partner for the Granians. Gulanians have the same physical features as the Granians with their small, frail bodies and huge oval shaped eyes. The only difference is that their skin is green.
Kunians are humanoid beings with cat-like features. They have very agile bodies and strong senses. The Kunians are rich in culture and are very spiritual beings. The Kunians are the only ones preserving the practice of "Calline" in all of Sector 3. Calline is a tradition among the Kuni where an individual reaching the age of 20 is given the chance to take a soul-searching journey alone around the galaxy and bring honor to their kind.
The Farians are humanoid beings that are identified for their purple skin and hair color that have hues ranging from purple to pink. Most Farians are involved with occultism and witchcraft. They are infamous for the usage of hexes, curses and charms that are driven by criminal intentions. Still, not all Farians are involved with criminal intentions. The occult practices, however, have long been a cultural stigma on their species. Many Farians work underground in Kardel to create devastating hexes and curses with malicious purposes.
The Somaki is an enigmatic race with unknown origins; they're usually seen wearing suits of armor that cover their faces. Their purpose in this sector is unknown. Their body-shape is humanoid in nature and is really muscular. They are usually found lurking in underground areas of the planets in Sector 3. Though there hasn’t been any news of the Somaki causing trouble as of late, still, the people of Sector 3 are very cautious of their presence.[/spoiler]
Name: Klein Cryoz
- The Main Protagonist of the story. Klein is a Cipher, 20 years of age. He has left behind his dark past when the High King of Xerxes took him in as part of the Cipher’s Kinetic Association (CKA) of House Rave and assigned him as the Princess’ personal body-guard. He is calm, deep and stoic.
Name: Ellemine Rave
– Princess of House Rave and daughter of the High King. Ellemine is an empath who has suffered greatly because of her powers. She is able to absorb the feelings of everyone around her, be it, joy, pain, sorrow and anger. All of these have made her life difficult and have left her feeling overwhelmed for so many times already. Ellemine, Instead of her non-cipher elder brother, Prince Eryn Rave, was chosen as heir to House Rave, for, In Aryan tradition, the Royal child who possesses psychic powers must always be the chosen heir, despite of their age and gender. She is very close to her mother, Queen Lumina Rave. Ellemine is humble and meek, but wise and strong.
Name: Chad Zephyr
- Prince of House Zephyr and son of the well renowned couple of Sector 1, Lord Falric and Lady Marselva Zephyr. As a college freshman and a popular athlete, life has been going well for him, until he was taken off guard by his parents’ decision to get him engaged with an Aryan Princess. Chad wasn’t really into any kinds of relationship during the time, however, when he met Princess Ellemine for the first time, his heart strings were plucked as an invisible cord of emotional and spiritual connection has formed between the two of them. Chad has been professionally trained in sword-fighting since childhood; this makes him an excellent fighter. He's charismatic, athletic and laid-back.
Name: Sola Brightling
- A teen who is currently on her “Calline”. Calline is a practice among the Kuni where an individual reaching the age of 20 is sent out on a journey around the Galaxy to find him/herself, creating his/her destiny and bringing honor to their people. This journey usually awakens fear and anxiety on a Kunian, but Sola was very excited for this journey. As the adoptive child of Lady Tajuma Hulei, governor of Sector 3, she was always expected to be as reserved and well-behaved as they wanted her to be. Now, the Calline is the only thing that can free her adventurous spirit. She's childish but very cunning.
Name: Veronica Wale
- Owner of “Wale’s Resto Bar” located in planet Kardel, Sector 3. Veronica lives up to the Farian stereotype of being heavily involved in black magic such as hexes and curses. Veronica is notorious for using spells to enhance her charms and allure on her costumers, making them come back to her resto bar again and again. Veronica’s life changed directions when the leader of the “Star Raiders” fell in love with her. The leader of this pirate group wishes to kidnap her and force her into marrying him. She's very charming, witty and humorous.
Name: Zazir S-89
Race: Half Draconian and Gray
- Zazir is the 89th Hybrid experiment of the Niredian Scientists in Sector 1. He is a mixture of both Draconian and Gray DNA. Zazir was left to rot in the barren planet of Jargon in Sector 2, for, he was deemed a failed experiment by the Niredian scientists. Zazir, however, is not exactly a failure himself. He possesses the strong physical capabilities of a Draconian and the telepathic powers of a Gray. He was saved from this predicament when he met Klein and Ellemine. Zazir is naïve and curious, but brave and loyal.[/spoiler]
- Rich background story and varieties of alien planets to explore.
- A Cast of colorful characters who each have their own interesting background stories.
- Semi-linear gameplay that rewards exploration.
- Discover different extraterrestrial races and their cultures.
- Emotionally involving story-line with interesting twists.
- Immersive Sci-fi setting.
- Gameplay that seeks to bring out the love of nostalgia from RPG gamers.
- ATB Side-view Battle System.
- Fast-paced gameplay.
Nikorasu's Let's play+review (Demo version 2.0):
Driftwood's First Impression video (Demo version 2.0):
Help with Story and Game descriptions:
DEGICA Co., LTD
Maker Systems – RPG Maker Source - http://www.rpgmakersource.com
DEGICA Co., LTD
"City of Tomorrow"
"Future City Life"
"High Tech City"
"Little Space Probe...Very-Big-Journey"
"Drifting Through Space"
DEGICA Co., LTD