Bugs First, it's pretty solid for an early release but I noted these:
1. Factory 4 seems to have a performance issue, on my okayish laptop every other level ran close enough to 60fps that it played great, factory 4 is unplayable, 2-3 fps at best, I had to quit. which brings me to...
2. Esc doesn't work during the death sequence, you cant bring up the menu to quit or restart when your dead, unfortunately for me on factory 4 running so slow that meant waiting a long time before I could quit!
3. Mouse cursor is visible on full screen, not a big one but nice to hide that cursor.
4. On the menu screen if you're gonna make it so the mouse over selects an option then you need to not have the option the keyboard is on still selected, it's confusing. ie go to level select, the top level is highlighted, now mouse over any other level, now you have two highlighted levels!
1. More thrust! It often frustrates rather than rewards due to the low thrust, you see the bullet that is going to hit way before it does but you have no tools to avoid it. in the same way when going fast a corner appears and even at full thrust there is no way to slow down in time. it means that level become more of a memory game than skilled reaction. perhaps have an option slider for thrust, and get feedback on what players enjoy the most so you know where to go for as a default?
2. The levels don't reset... in a way it's good because a lot of levels are different every time due to this, when you die you respawn but the timing of the fans or the bullets are not reset. the downside is that your careful planning to make perfect sweeping runs work so well is thrown out unless the player goes to restart every time... wait I didn't suggest anything... okay have an option to reset levels on death so the player has the choice.
3. Man those f1 tracks are dull, I like the idea of tracks but they are long! and along with the thrust issue, when going down (gravity assist) stopping in time means knowing when the corner is there rather than seeing it in time, maybe it just needs to zoom out a little more?
Looking nice for an initial release though, it's frustrating, but still fun.
is this where I add swearing? I don't swear... err.... Bum.