This is so good man!
I played and beat the first Realm, got to level 5, upgraded my character and beat that damned Lumberjack!
My Thoughts and Feedback:
- The leveling/Inventory system feels great and all I really need is some place to sell of my old un-needed gear (And a Place to Spend my Money). I really liked this part of the game. Very well done.
- The combat is good and rewarding. I did feel I was moving a little slow, yet it seemed pretty balanced for the speed of the enemies. I would get my cursor lost when there was a lot going on. A cross-hair or Pointer Graphic would be sweet !
- The Skills - So Great! Makes combat really fun a customizable. I look forward to opening more of these as I am only level 5 (and there are 3 more classes to play).
- The Art - I love it! Perfect and simple and the little animation added give it a cool feeling. The enemies are great!
- The Sound - For some reason I have no sound? I logged a comment in the Bug Section of this discussion board. Not sure if this is expected in the current build.
I really like this game and think it has great potential. Of course there is more balancing and Dev work that I know you are working on. All-in-All you have a great start to something awesome here! I will continue to play and give feedback when needed. See you on Twitter ;)