Ashore - alpha v1.9.3 (report 1)
* (stones) Just how you did it with the tree. Where we got the sticks as well as the wood, from a destroyed tree. Can we do that with the boulders? Show on the right, graphically, that we got those 'extra' rocks.
* (interesting) I did learn that you "can" rotate the foundations, and that will dictate the "concrete upgrade" pattern, and the wood grain pattern when you lay the wooden floor. With that said, rather than creating "rotate'able floor tiles", you could just make all the foundation pieces have a nice wood grain pattern, showing the user which way that his floors will be later. Right now, when you rotate the foundations, they are pretty low texture and you can tell its direction. Just an idea. (other option is to make everything have the ability to rotate)
* (sheep) It's not important at this stage, as it will be part of balancing. Rabbits and sheep give one meat, maybe bump up the sheep to two meats.
* (idea / time) When you sleep indoors, you don't really know when to wake up, as you can't tell what time of day it is. Maybe you want to sleep during the day and hunt at night, or vice-versa. There are multiple ways to approach this, I will list some thoughts below.
a. Create an on-screen clock. If I want to wake up at 7:00 AM, then I click the wake button when that time rolls around.
b. Create input dialog to ask the user how many hours to sleep, but still keep the "wake" button, so that they can get out of bed if they so desire.
c. Create both, (a) and (b). ;)
* (PARTS storage) I have BP_Part1 (blueprint) and 150 Aluminum in my inventory (under PARTS), I don't see a "tab" for PARTS in the new mini-tab dialog you created, while I have a storage container open. However, I do see that PARTS stays with you even after you die. Had to test that. I could see if maybe I had picked up my backpack and had some parts in it -- that was not the case. Immediately after death, I still had all my parts.
So maybe your plans are to add the mini-tab to storage transfer and allow the storage of "parts"(?) .. then let us lose EVERYTHING upon death.
* (null) have not started reporting on this yet