A visual novel created for eevee's "GAMES MADE QUICK??? 1½" Game Jam .
Taken from file ## ???
STATUS REPORT FOR #56-11:
Date: ??? - It had been going smoothly. The subject had been kept under close observation and the medicine is effective.
Date: ??? - She had a dream. A memory. The doctor doesn't seem too bothered about it. In fact, she seemed excited. Having a dream is bad enough since she had connections with a previous subject, she might end up rendering the medicine ineffective.
Date: ??? The subject is allowed to roam the manor even though the Doctor strongly had forbidden it before. She's even the one who asked the subject to do it. I wonder what the Doctor's objective is, still I'd support her as much as I can.
M-C : An innocent and obedient girl who had been living in the manor for almost a month. She is a test subject, who agreed on her own volition, for the medicine.
C-T : A worrywart and a skeptic surgeon who acts like a nurse and the Doctor's assistant. He is pretty dependable, probably.
D-C : M-C's deceased friend who showed up to her one day and started something that can't be stopped unless she takes the medicine instead.
Doctor B-S : A scientist who is researching about
the netherworld normal classified information.
- Exploration and Inventory System
- This visual novel can be played on Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- 10 endings: 8 bad ends and 2 true ends. This game is not straightforward but hints and clues are given throughout the game
- Choice-controlled and some timed menus.
- Things to note: violence (although there's no bloody CG or anything, just textual implications), suicide
- Please check the 'credits.txt' file upon unzipping. This contains all the game resources I used for the game and most of them are under Creative Commons License .