Are you planning to publish your game in various languages to attract players from all around the world?
It is probably yes if you are reading this topic. So let me introduce myself. I'm a professional localization specialist and my language pairs are English and Turkish. I have been working on game localization projects for almost 5 years. Now, I wanted to establish a team of freelance localization specialists and help developers and publishers get high-quality localization services by contacting only one person.
It is my pleasure to inform you that we can render top-notch localization services for your games. We can translate/proofread your games from English into several languages as:
- Turkish (myself as the team leader)
What are your advantages?
1. Our localization specialist teammates are generally natives of the languages they translate into.
2. Our rates are lower than companies, agencies, and even many freelancers.
3. Our teammates are professionals, not newbies.
4. You will need to contact only one person, me.
We will be happy to cooperate with you! Please, do not hesitate to contact us through here, my mail "firstname.lastname@example.org" and my WeChat "hakan_namli".
Is it overwhelming to decide on which languages you need first? You can check this link for related data from a third-party: https://www.reddit.com/r/gamedev/comments/7azx12/2_years_of_gremlins_inc_languag...