Some people prefer doing the Ludum Dare compo (48h, alone, everything from scratch), but I like to do the jam instead (72h, team work, re-use allowed).
To me, part of the fun is creating things with people I've never had a chance to work with before! So I propose everyone who wants to find new teammates for the upcoming Ludum Dare 34 post a little "jam-dating profile" with stuff like:
- Skills you practice and for how long (with examples!)
- How familiar you are with jams (is it your first LD?)
- What you'd like to get out of the jam experience (e.g. "Finish something for once", "Work in monochrome", "Do something story-based")
- How much time you think you can put into it
- ...whatever else you think is relevant to attract team-mates you'd like to work with