Thank you very much!
Recent community posts
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hello! My name is Zorro Svärdendahl! I'm 16 and I started to program when I was 13 with the intent to make games. I quickly moved to Unity where I still remain.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
No I did not participate in the last jam you held. I've only been in one other jam and I think I could learn a lot of game jams and this one seems good!
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
This one is hard. I play a lot of different games but I one part of me has always wanted to make games. I'm always inspired when I see amazing indie games.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
Ok so if you check my profile you will only find my bad but finished projects. I have some private projects I can't share for personal reasons that are better. This time It's time to make something good and public. I've been working with Unity for like 1.5 years maybe as a eager kid :P
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I think I've always wanted to create worlds. This includes story and lore but also how gameplay ties in to how a world would work. I'm the kind of person who can just try to shower myself with lore from my favorite games, movies and books.
6. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?
I'm a noob.