1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hi, my name is Isaiah. I am 19 and am attending college in Chicago studying computer science, and I love playing videogames.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
Never participated in a Jam before, but I love playing video games and have wanted to make them since I was little. I've just never had the motivation to finish a game so I thought this would be a great way to motivate myself and find others to work with on a game.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
Right now I love playing competitive games. I love playing League of legends, and occasionally playing CSGO. Growing up I played a lot of Nintendo games like Super Mario Sunshine, Legend of Zelda Windwaker, Luigi's Mansion, and many more and ever since then I've wanted to make my own video games when I was older.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I have experience in development in Unity, Game maker Studio, and in Java. I also know how to program in Python though I've never made games in it before I would be willing to learn how.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I love programming. I've been programming since about 7th grade, although I never really got into it until my Junior year of highschool when all of FIRST robotics switched systems and it was no longer the Lego NXT, and you had to learn Java. That's when I really got into programming and really decided that I wanted to work in programming.
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
My goals for this game Jam are to complete a game , meet and hopefully collaborate with some other people that also like to make game.