I love the graphics and how it's split into minigames
Recent community posts
Love the sprites and particles as they create a nice vibe, simplistic core game mechanic is gold (pun intended), reminds me of Flappybird. Like the addition of music and sounds however the same sound for the good and bad charms broke my immersion.
Rather than the incomplete achievement system I think a high-score system would have actually been better, however the reason I stopped playing was the repetitive level design (especially at the start) along with the abrupt level endings.
Overall it obviously fits the theme, I love the core mechanic and sprites, but the level design feels rushed and struggles to keep me hooked.
Great Game, A few little things I would change:
- The robot doesn't notice if you've already found the seeds and planted them.
- The build menu was a little bit un-intuitive having to change between categories.
- Can't pick up chicken eggs.
- Doors are a bit annoying.
- inventory item bar at the left should only show items that are above 0 in quantity.
Hard to find issues, it's such a great game.