Thanks for your support!
Recent community posts
Hi! Thank you again for your Let's Play! I'll hopefully be addressing some of your concerns in the future! If you have an itchio press account don't forget to link your review to the game! Thanks again!
These are the exact rules again. For those who missed them on the main page.
- Don't be mean.
- Don't submit games not finished for this jam*.
- Please consider making the games open source afterwards.
- Please mark games with adult content as NSFW.
- *If you participated in the first cyberpunk jam and would like to make a sequel to or improve upon that game, you may do so.
- *Barring the above rule, please use mostly original content that belongs to you.
- If you lack the talent to create assets, you may use assets you did not create according to their individual licenses. Not everything needs to be made from scratch. This is not ludum dare, cheat your pants off.
- Please consider making any or all characters, including mains, a minority.
- Please only submit "games" and "not games" in a usable state.
Again. Please only submit "games and "not games" in a usable or playable state. Do not submit other forms of media or non- "games" and "not games".
DO NOT submit experiences that are currently undergoing a type of crowdfunding.
I have done a couple of things. I realized that I had ended the submission day on the end of the week. Usually non-typical for game jams. So I stuck with tradition and they now end the following Monday, July 29th.
Which, coincidentally happened to be the end of voting. So I changed that too to a week or so later.
Enjoy the little extra time. :)