Recent community posts
This changes everything.
The latest update to Perspective is coming soon, Wednesday 19 December @ 6PM GMT
You can play it via HTML on Game Jolt at this link.
- Fixed security flaw
- Fixed a bug that could occur if the user stretched the user window
- Fixed a bug that allowed the user to stretch the window
- Fixed a number of display bugs
- Removed levels
- Added 4 new levels
- Changed player texture
- Removed un-needed objects
- Major optimizations
- Changed keybinds
- Changed inputs on Information tab in Windows
- Changed game icon (Windows only)
- Changed HTML view port (HTML only)
An update regarding Perspective 2 reveal
The reveal has been cancelled.
On December 12, 2018, a potential security flaw was noted in Perspective. We took immediate action and removed the game from storefronts.
Even though the game was released over a year ago, we have decided to rebuild the game and remove the security flaw, aswell as optimize the game and release it on new platforms.
While a new Perspective game is in development, and will be revealed on December 21, this update will be released regardless for players of Perspective.
- Removed Gamejolt API menu option
(The game is now itch.io exclusive!)
- Changed game intro screen
- Made the Tutorial text readable on Level 1 Perspective
- Added the Tutorial text to Level 2 Perspective 2
- Bug fixes, bug fixes!