I've had Raft V1.04 for Linux 64-bits running on my laptop. This worked fine with the standard configuration, albeit with a really bad frame rate. For this reason, I enabled the GeForce card in my laptop.
Now, the game doesn't start after the initial 'Raft Configuration screen'. These are the messsages on the console:
> ./V1.04_Raft_LinuxUniversal.x86_64 Set current directory to /home/wim/Downloads/V1.04_Raft_LinuxUniversal Found path: /home/wim/Downloads/V1.04_Raft_LinuxUniversal/V1.04_Raft_LinuxUniversal.x86_64 Mono path = '/home/wim/Downloads/V1.04_Raft_LinuxUniversal/V1.04_Raft_LinuxUniversal_Data/Managed' Mono path = '/home/wim/Downloads/V1.04_Raft_LinuxUniversal/V1.04_Raft_LinuxUniversal_Data/Mono' Mono config path = '/home/wim/Downloads/V1.04_Raft_LinuxUniversal/V1.04_Raft_LinuxUniversal_Data/Mono/etc' displaymanager : xrandr version warning. 1.5 displaymanager : trying .X11-unix client :0 has 1 screens displaymanager screen (0): 3840 x 1080 Using libudev for joystick management Importing game controller configs Aborted (core dumped)
I found the application logs, this is the top part:
GLX version is <1.3 Desktop is 3840 x 1080 @ 60 Hz Receiving unhandled NULL exception #0 0x007ffc645aa840 in funlockfile #1 0x007ffc645aae00 in std::map<std::string, Linux::JoystickInfo, std::less<std::string>, std::allocator<std::pair<std::string const, Linux::JoystickInfo> > >::~map() #2 0x007ffc645aaf80 in std::map<std::string, Linux::JoystickInfo, std::less<std::string>, std::allocator<std::pair<std::string const, Linux::JoystickInfo> > >::~map()
I left out the stack trace and the further debug info - please tell me if you need it.
Some comments on the given texts:
- As mentioned, Raft worked fine with the generic Mesa drivers, but with a really bad frame rate.
- I installed the proprietary NVIDIA drivers and then then core dumping ensued.
- The funky 3840x1080 dimension is due to my setup with two adjacent HD monitors. I tried it with one monitor as well, the crash still happens.
- I have no joystick installed
- OS: OpenSuse LEAP 42.2
- uname -a: Linux olivia 4.4.36-8-default #1 SMP Fri Dec 9 16:18:38 UTC 2016 (3ec5648) x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
- video card: GeForce GTX 860M
This should do for now; I hope this is of some use. Please tell me if I can be of use by supplying further info.