sure, good luck to everyone else
Recent community posts
it is quite a polished and fun game, however i think that there is a minnor problem which is that you can just leave your cows in one spot and it is not very likly an alien will come to steal the cows,
nice job that you finished the game, however I think it could be improved in some ways
1. The player feels slippery this is most likely because you used Input.GetAxis() in stead of Input.GetAxisRaw() which turns the vector 2 to (0,0) when the player stops holding a key.
2. The screen size is too small which causes you to not be able to sees the asteroids before getting hit
3. It would be nice to get a main menu or some hightscores in to make the player have a reason for playing.
Other than that the game was not bad specially for one which was made in less than 48 hours
I loved this game it was super cool...
- i also found some bugs:
1) The player can die when they reach the end of the level
2) if you shoot at the tob of the block near the spike the block will cover the spike
Cool game. But the gameplay does not keep the player engaged for the whole levels since it fells a bit boring, I think adding some music could help to combat that. Still well done for submitting a game on 48 hours
This game is super cool! somethings i would suggest to improve is that the screen is super large and you should put some checkpoints around the map so the player is not spwaned in the beggining again and again