Thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it!
- The particle effects are a pack I bought, I put that in the description of the jam - tried to be really upfront with it, maybe I needed to add big red text at the start of the game 😂
- @verbante will be pleased to hear that the music is good 😁 they did a great job with it!
- Yeah WebGL and mouse capture doesn't seem to work very well together 😭
- And I definitely should've tested the pause menu in a build before submitting it! Worked in the editor so just assumed that esc would work just fine 😂 in hindsight I should've remapped it
- The e's were confusing, yeah, but once you work out what they are it's quite useful to know roughly how many enemies are left (for some reason it's always one or two higher than the actual enemy count).
- The circle surrounding the crosshair was your health! The colours of the whole maze also change to reflect how much health you have left ☺️
- A minimap would be super useful, yeah, unfortunately too difficult for such a short jam 🤔 will definitely add it in if I do a post jam version!
Thank you so much for the feedback, it's really useful!