I really liked this, I love how all of these stories I grew up with were all were connected together. It was fun to go through the different endings, too. Good job!
Recent community posts
I know I said this on twitter already but this game is so lovely! The writing/art is great and so are the characters. You really know how to make for a sweet story (no pun intended concerning the food...) and this game left me feeling warm and fuzzy inside. Definitely my favorite game from ilujam that I've played so far! I would love love love to see more of this in the future.
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hi, I'm Kai and I've really taken an interest in indie games and want to make one for myself!
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
Nope! I've never done a jam before (I had plans to join a few but I've been super busy) but this seems like the perfect jam to get started making games!
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
Some of my favorite games are rpg maker games like yume nikki, off, ib, etc. I like horror games a lot, and maybe that's what I'll go for in this jam. I'm interested in visual novels too and maybe will take the idea I missed working on for ilujam and use it for this
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine
Nope. I'm entirely new to this ;^; !!!
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I love talking about oc's and world building stuff, and write a lot of ideas in my free time for stories and characters (and never get around to putting them in anything WOOPS). I'd love to chat about your worlds and characters if you wanna!