Been getting the UI set up, and cutscenes operating. Brief demo video:
Recent community posts
We ended up switching to Unity as I couldn't figure out any easy way to hold arrays of data in Clickteam Fusion. But in Unity I'm able to load tables from .CSV files. So now I can tweak values a lot more easily, to make sure everything has a good progression.
This is a basic example of how the game is laid out. There are several "Stages" that the game goes through, changing the background and objective as the case progresses. By the end it should get pretty Weird. My next step is implementing the dialog cutscenes, which will be triggered by various progressions. (Whether that be buying some clues, getting a certain number of leads, etc.)
Pyranda will probably come by to post some more art progress.
Hi folks! We're a husband-wife duo working on a kinda silly kinda spooky game for this fun jam! We've just laid some of the UI groundwork at this point, and mapped out the general story direction, but here's a little progress shot showing our plucky protagonist!
Good humour and good mechanics. I found a bug where the default resolution cuts off the right side of a later level. But other than that, had a lot of fun and was chuckling at a lot of it!