Try running this maybe:
Recent community posts
Sorry about the long period of silence. I was busy with other stuff.
The project hasn't been abandoned. I've made some additional improvements:
- Updated the project to UE 4.16
- Added options menu and input remapping
- Replaced almost all placeholder objects
- Added option to toggle window transparency
- Added new weapons
Thanks for your feedback!
I'm now working on bugfixes and polishing the gameplay.
- Input freezes after unpausing the game
- Overpowered enemy vision - enemies now have narrover FOV and only react to fast movement in their peripheral vision
- Random camera shakes in first person view
- Player model culling issues
- Enemies magically noticing murders that they didn't see
- Player starts appearing in random order on loadout menu
- Increased delays between NPCs noticing crimes and reporting them
- Crouching is no longer suspicious (but sneaking still is)
- Enemy radar - it displays all the NPCs that can see you
- Enemies now stop and crouch to check dead bodies.
- Enemies use mobile phones to call for help
- I'm still investigating the unnecessary Vulkan dependency.
Haha, it happens. I'm actually from Latvia myself. I graduated a while ago and now work as full time web developer.
Thanks for the video btw. And can you post all the bugs that you encountered (especially those that weren't in the video) in the bug reports thread?