Hi!! Game looks SUPER fun from the video!! I downloaded the game for macOS and has just finished the tutorial and can tell just how much fun this game is. However, I'll list the bugs I encountered in bullet points as well as some possible suggestions (I'm not the best at English, hope this is understandable!) -
- I couldn't play the game at all after, the game would not respond when I pressed the "play"
- When you go into Training mode, you can't see your character sprite or any of the bots and the game just freezes there (though the menu is still accessible)
- Same thing with match creating, I can't seem to be able to do anything because the screen just says "loading" before it goes back to the menu screen
- Even the menu screen seems to have trouble loading in and some buttons that where there before disappear and reappear if you refresh the menu??
Basically, there is no way I can join or create or play a game (as of now). Now onto some suggestions!
- I'd like it if you didn't have to log in every time you return to the menu screen. I know that 'remember me' is handy for this but I think it would be better if you could move straight on to the menu
- Definitely no harm or shade, I understand that the game is in it's early stages but are there going to be different character/avatar sprites in the future? I totally get how they would be easier to animate and control, but maybe there will be nicer looking sprites in the future?
Overall, great game with a big potential and I can't wait to be able to play it, keep up the good work!