1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hello!! I'm Ruru, nice to meet everyone!
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I participated in the 2016 MFGJ Summer Edition with Mysteryprof, producing Amoris Flores! I hope to be more efficient in coding ren.py and make better art this time around! Despite being busy all the time, I want to join because I love games and want to see more inclusive visual novels that explore many different kinds of genres.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
I'm super fond of Hyper Light Drifter and am currently playing Nier:Automata at a glacial pace! I really love strong, visually-told stories and relatable characters.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I specialise in visual novel-style games (previous game), but I also used to study game development! I've had experience with Ren.py and the Unity game engine.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
Table-top games! I play Dungeons & Dragons and Masks: A New Generation with a bunch of university friends!! I love my characters so much!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
Get some more game development experience under my belt! I'm great at coming up with ideas but terrible at putting them into words haha...
7. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?
Not really a veteran but it's okay if you don't finish! Process is more important than product.
8. If you're a returning jammer, what can the admins do to improve your jam experience?
Please let us know about any changes in deadline extensions ahead of time please;;;