aint nothin in this world for free
Recent community posts
I have been searching to solve your issue and I have found several things that worked for other people.
1. Try to download it when in incognito mode.
2. Turn off parental controls or other various security settings that prohibit downloads set by parents or administrators.
3. Try the app.
4. Keep trying to download it over and over. Some users had successful results after attempting to download several times.
5. Try it while signed out of your itch.io account.
6. I have mentioned this before, but try momentarily disabiling your antivirus. Malwarebytes and Bitdefender have been known to flag itch.io downloads.
7. Make sure you are on a stable internet connection. Itch.io does not support resumable downloads in the browser version.
I hope any of this helps. Also, are you able to download any other games off the website?
No.. If you downloaded it from the website, you will need to re-download the new version. If you have the itch.io app, all you would need to do is click update. BigBoyCodylol is either messing with you or he doesn't understand how the internet works.
It's being blocked by your antivirus/browser. Try disabling any extensions then try to download (you can re-enable once you download). If that doesn't work, try disabling your antivirus. I recommend you extract first before you re-enable it. It should work then.
Find your money, put it in the box, run new scan. Go back to game, do stuff to get more money, go back to cheat engine, put in new number, run next scan, do it until you are left with 1 or 2 entries. Highlight both and click the red little arrow. Double click the numbers (while both are highlighted) and change them to your currency. You may need to get an extra dollar for the change to update. If it keeps ticking back (Dani probably doesn't know how to properly do anticheat) just tick the boxes next to the values on the very left and re-enter the numbers. There ya go.
It was created and last updated nearly 2 years ago. I seen if from your YouTube channel a while back and just now "refound" it and it still isn't released. I was just wondering if the game has been abandoned/canceled?
Holy shit man this is one of the funnest games I have ever played! You should add more scenes like a beach area with different type of generation per "map". I found an issue where sometimes I spawn without a primary gun even when I selected one. Also, sometimes it's possible to jetboost into a certain angle and it will send you so fast through the air. If nothing is there to stop you, you could end up at the very end of the map. Overall (8.5/10)
Suggestion: Add an option so you can change the controls. I would love to change the controls around so they fit my needs. (If it IS an option then I am not aware of it.) Thanks!
Crash Log: https://pastebin.com/VUftprSN I just fought a boss and I was on my way to fight another. My game froze, gave me the "Not Responding" tab, and closed. The pastebin is the log file.
I had to sadly give up on the video. Every time I record a video (which I did many times showing the bugs) it will go black and sometimes everything would crash. I did get ONE video recorded but when I tried to export it, it got corrupted...
The video is STILL coming along. It's been a pain to try and show you everything lol. I am trying to edit it in the order I made the list (which is working out so good but its taking ages to do so sorry about that). I WILL come!
If this doesn't fix it, the log file (Located in the same folder as the .exe file) could help. Depending on your computer settings, it should either say "log" or "log.txt". I suggest you use pastebin to post it. :)
Try this. Go into the folder in which the game is located. Find the Hedra.exe (NOT the shortcut. Under type in file explorer it should say application.), right click it, and go to properties. Click on the "Compatibility" tab. Check "Disable fullscreen optimizations" along with "Run this program as an administrator". Click apply, close out the menu, and try to run the game again.
Sadly, I am not able to upload the video today. The video got corrupted when it tried exporting so I need to re-record it. (I am going to Atlanta tomorrow and I will be back home around 4pm EST. I will be able to record then. Sorry for the trouble! :/)
As of this new update, I have found 6 more bugs. Well, 5 since one is just the AI being dumb.
1. When standing on a hill or even on a flat land, looking down quickly-ish you can see under the map/ground for a couple of seconds.
2. Bosses will spawn with little health. I found the beetle-like boss which only had 204 out of 900 something health even though it was my first incounter.
3. AI can stand perfectly on a almost vertical* platform. (Goat which was underwater, under a waterfall, standing perfectly still, on a vertical plain.)
4. AI will willingly walk into a fire causing it to be low health when fighting it.
5. Enemies can see you through certain objects while also being able to shoot through it vica versa. (Tents, the huge trees where the beetle boss spawns, and sometimes the white looking trees.)
6. When walking downhill, your character will sometimes jump a little causing you to take damage.
?. Do the quests not work yet or do you need to find people to aquire them?
I will post the video tomorrow showing everything listed. Thanks for reading.
(PS: I love the kicking skill mechanism, it's badass and funny!)
Your game blocked out my main recording software (windows gamebar which is on the highest quality) so I had to use OBS (I don't know the best settings so the video is low quality. Sorry about that.) I use the three arrow shoot thing since it doesn't happen much when using the single arrow shot but it still does happen. Also I noticed something new. When I was shooting at the fox (you can see the weird side curving), some of the arrows that went past it or missed still took damage from the fox. I would shoot and the arrow would go around the fox but it would still take damage. I'll post the video link once it is done uploading to youtube. :)