1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Here there I am Charles aka RLChibi or Reallifechibi. I've just started to learn Unity even tho I have messed around with Gamemaker for quiet a bit. Looking forward to this
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
Sadly I entered but I was unable to =/
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
I enjoy almost any game haha card game, board games, video games. I guess I love the classics more than anything. SMB, Kirby, Sonic, FF, DQ, Tetris
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I did some Udemy courses for Gamemaker but never went and tried to make anything on my own. I switched over to Unity because I wanted to learn C# and also do 3D. I've started to make my own assets with Blender and MagicaVoxel as well.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I am actually passionate about magic and music!
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
my goals is to make something in Unity either it be 2D or 3D and finish it on time.