Shame I can't see them in 3D, should upload it to Sketchfab.
Recent community posts
- Doom Trump - Vufix iWear Headset
- Shift Shape - Nvidia Shield Portable
- Cosmic Wanderings - Unity Pro License + $100 in Asset Store Credit
- Killing with Love
- Luxor Light Shifter
- Ghost Hunters
- There Are Monsters
- Shadow Morph
- Rated at the Showcase and by sponsored judges.
- Cats, lol. That's a beautiful accident.
- If you're on a vive or oculus build. It will be arcade style on two machines. If you're on cardboard or gear. Bring your headset.
Where can I get food that's not snacks?
- There's lots of good food in the area, see Yelp.
What time are open hours?
- Did you really not read the main page? Go look. lol
I need help or have questions. Where do I ask them?
- Create topics in the community section, don't be shy. We'll be reviewing the board.
What's the theme?
- Shapeshift, same as Ludum Dare.
Samsung Gear VR:
Unreal Engine Guides
Samsung Gear VR
In a world built on three dimensional pixels, a hero must design and build a fantasy voxel world and protect it from an unknown evil that may determine the fate of an entire kingdom. Export your tale to Sketchfab using annotations to tell your story and by the power of Greyskull… you might be victorious!
If you're new to this: Voxels are 3-dimensional 'pixels'. You can think of voxel art as '3D pixel art'. There's a bunch of cool prizes, rad judges, and tutorials on how to learn to create voxels with all the popular tools!
Now do all the things in Virtual Reality (VR)
With the release of the new VR button, Sketchfab is now the easiest way to publish and view your game assets in Virtual Reality. Of course Google Cardboard relies on having a mobile device, so there's that to keep in mind. To help you get started, we've created a tutorial on how to create content specifically for VR on Sketchfab.
Get started today and upload your game content: http://sketchfab.com/upload