Love it ! A really fun and cute looking game. Will you add more levels ?
Recent community posts
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hello! I'm Papyrusse and this is my first game jam!
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
No it's a first for me! I've wanted to try game development and I hope to finish somoething.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
Well, it's a tough choice. I love strategy games, RPG and platformers. One of my favorite games is Battle for Wesnoth, an open source, turn-based strategy game of the early 2000's so I would like to make something in the same vein one day.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I've messed a bit with Gamemaker some time ago but nothing serious.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
Well I love all kinds of games, pixel art and music !
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
I would like to finish something.