1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hi, I'm Nyx! It's nice to meet all of you.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
This is my first time participating, mostly because I'm a very shy person. The reason for me joining is because I always wanted to try and I think it will be fun.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
My favorite games are Persona 5(well actually the whole franchise XD), Legend of Zelda, and the Phoenix Wright games. Persona 5 inspired me the most due to its visual novel aspect and storyline. Legend of Zelda inspired me due to finding new things and the overall fun adventures. Last but not least Phoenix Wright Series because of the mysteries and puzzles.(Kind of like the Nancy Drew games)
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I'm a complete beginner... but the engine that I'm using is Ren'py.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I'm passionate about making games that people will enjoy.
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
- To finish a game and not die in the progress.
- Make enjoyable games and to improve.