Thank you for the feedback :) we will look further into the issue. By the way what do you mean in the error question below the image?
Recent community posts
Thanks for playing the game, love to hear you enjoying the game.
Yap there are some bug there. Thanks for the suggestion and sharing your knowledge, that's a good idea I will try it later.
Hello, simple but interesting, the fast decision mechanics is make it more fun. I love the random level selection.
In my opinion, the random level make the difficulty level different, It can directly jump to the hardest one. It makes the game pretty hard to finish. May be you can make the player wait for a second so they did not hit any collider before the fade screen finish. And on some stage it need some improvement.
Overall I love this game, really fun and challenging :)
I am confuse playing this maze game and the puzzle too. May be because I am not really good at puzzle game lol.
I just wandering and discover some of the mechanics there and since I lost track I dunno what to do and where to go. I have no idea how to use the inventory.
Overall, I think this is an interesting game, I love it.
Thanks for playing the game, yap I agree with you to increase the click area. I gave the click area just around its head.
you can assume if the backward is part of surprise :p because I also surprise of it, lol.
Yap, I just realize it recently for the bug in the second stage, but since the submission is closed I think it's not eligible to edit it now, I will fix it after the voting.
Thank you, At first I have no idea what is quantum physic after reading and observing I found an idea at some hours before the deadline, so I just put the wall manually no design. I will fix and design it next time :)
I've done the AI, But I have new issue about enemy turn, don't know how to fix it yet but I will try to fix it before 11.59 AM. Beside it, I join GGJ too so I must manage my time properly.
Has been a while since I update the log. Here what I've done for now, I finish control for moving player with mouse drag. I use a lil bit math, it's truly fun although it's simple. here it :
Δ mousePosition = mouseCurrentPosition - mouseLastPosition
force = - (Δ mousePosition x speed);
The rest is the AI for the opponent and show an arrow when the player or opponent charge it's force. So, it can show which direction the player or opponent will move. and the other is the asset.
We've done the core of the game so we start to make the asset. While AllexDee make the art, I make the prototype of the game. We use pixel art in this game and simple stadium for the competion place and 2 character for both dog and cat so the player can choose one of them.
I want to do this yesterday but I felt dizzy. Ok here is it
We talked about what kind of game we want to make. And i got an idea but not sport, that's AllexDee idea to make it became sport. and we start to make some simple mechanics and talked about the control so the control will be like slingshot in Angry Bird you click your player and pull the cursor and release it so the player can go to the opposite direction of your mouse and hit everything in front of it even other player.
Hello guys, This my first time join a jam. Me and AllexDee will build this game. I hope you like this :D and looking forward for your feedback, it will help us to make the game better. so here our idea.
Title : Paw Champion
Genre : Sport
Description : You will choose your side between Dog and Cat Team. Pick your side and become the Paw Champion to gain food for the eternity so you do not need to worry about food after that. Paw Champion is a 1 vs 1 Hockey competition between cat and dog.
Note : I never play hockey before lol XD
I am programmer looking for some artist and sound composer, but I welcome everyone who want to join.
- Hello I'm Hamdani, you can call me Dani or Hamdani. My time zone is UTC+7. I love programming but I can do a little art like pixel and vector art. I want to make games with new people and earn new exp. I am welcome any genre of game.
- Basic Pixel and Vector Art
- RPG Maker
- Not quite sure but you can see it here
- Email : Hamdaniryuuken@gmail.com
- I think I will not often or not active on game jam discord, so just email me.
- I prefer work in small team, but I welcome everyon who want to join. So, Let's make game.
- Between this jam I have other task from college and other so may be I'll be a lil bit slow.
1. Hello everyone, I am Hamdani. You can call me Hamdani or Dani, it's fine.
2. I did not join the las game jam and this is my first game jam, like the title. I want to make game, I am still new but I am looking forward to make game with you guys and make new friends with other.
3. I love many games actually, it makes me confuse which one to choose, but I love RPG, Roguelike, RTS, And because I am easily bored so I have play many games but not till the end. I like Final Fantasy (I can stay for long time play this), Resident Evil, Minecraft, Grand Knight History, just it I can remember for now.
4. I am Unity user, I have a lil programming exp with Unity, I made some games and prototype and some bugs inside it.
5. I go inside the RPG game world, because it's fun.
6. not an advice I think because I am not veteren but, Let's have fun, guys.