As mentioned in the #metagamejam text channel on discord, I'll list all the bugs and workarounds that I put in:
- The boss is not on a fixed floor, He randomly appears when you kill enough monsters (likely the reason some of you couldn't find him :P)
- The terminal (on my machines) would occasionally not print all the lines it could. No clue why.
- The entire codebase is <1000 lines of java, with libraries downloaded as .jars from maven central (It's using maven libraries without using maven scripts)
- I only really spent a week on it (but 3 weeks planning). I planned story a week before the jam, planned gameplay in the first week of the jam (while coding it all up) and made a decently playable roguelike. By the end of week 1, the code was completely scrapped (and the story), and I started working on what the game is now.
Thank you all for playing X:\>