Any small comments, you can put here.
Recent community posts
So I had an idea. Could you add emojis that appear whenever certain text is typed in? See this:
That text did not turn into an emoji face. Could you change it so that it (and other emojis) do turn into an emoji face?
To other users of this site ~ do you think that this is a good idea?
I might as well drop the feedback here as well. It's just the same as what I gave on the forums. ("Her" or "she" refers to the main character.)
- When opening door to her room, she walks straight through it, then it opens quickly and slams shut.
- For all doors, when opening them and then leaving, returning causes the player to be able to walk straight through the closed door.
- Busts should slide or fade in, it would make it look a lot better.
- I would prefer to have more save points, or saving whenever.
- Player moves with multiple frames in more complex movement, but other characters move in a rigid way. Make it so that all characters move like the player.
- All other characters have a small shadow under them, but not the player.
- After she wakes up from cryo-stasis (is that what it's called?), and the ship is empty, when I run diagonally to the north west, she disappears briefly.
- In her room, collision with her bed is strange, as if there are invisible walls? Same thing for the counters in the kitchen.
That's the first feedback, I might have more. But I did like the game a whole lot and would love to see the full game!