Thanks for the reply.
About music & sound effect, there were really no sound heard (Just retried again to confirm it). In the mixer volume of the Sharky game, there is no sound output either. What kind of audio did you use? Since I recall about the legacy audio and the main audio system.
My sound mixer is also fine since when playing other GMS games, sounds were heard.
About how to make a game release without installing:
- Go to "Create Application"
- on "Save as type:", click "Windows NSIS Installer (*.exe), then choice one of these:
- Single runtime executable (*.exe)
- Compressed application zip (*.zip) (recommended)
- Though the second choice (*.zip) is better than first choice in my experience (less hassle on zipping and less problem on icon)