I’ll try their twitter then. Thank you!
Recent community posts
I already bought the original of this game so I thought I could go through the buying process again to get the voiced version for free without logging in first. Turns out that was a pretty dumb mistake... is there any possible way for me to get a refund? I'm so sorry for any inconveniences caused due to my dumb mistake...
The first thing you have to do is get Tocchan’s good ending. Then you will unlock the cheat that unlocks the secret character routes. To access these cheats (in case you don’t know), you start a new game after finishing Tocchan’s route. Then pon pon will give you a list of cheats. Activate the secret characters cheat.
Then you can interact with the characters.
When you start a new game after completing his route Pon Pon should show you a list of cheats that you can activate. Getting Tocchan's best ending should unlock the cheat that unlocks the secret characters. If you didn't get it, I have no idea what could be wrong because that's how it worked for me...
Have you completed Tocchan's route yet? Because when you finish his route you get a new cheat that unlocks both the secret characters. When you enable that cheat all you need to do is have a drink at the pub once, then start working there and keep on working until you get all of his scenes.
To save you some further frustration (because I had a lot of trouble with his route), here are a few tips for his route:
- When he asks you if you wanna have sex with him, save right before you agree so that you can get a new cg, then reload your save and refuse his offer.
- Take him to the hotel when the option comes up.
As long as you keep these tips in mind, after the hotel scene, all you will have to do is wait until you get a new job in December, call out to him when you see him again, then everything should be smooth sailing from there.
I hope this helps.
So I thought I was going to complete Kei's secret route. I did his events and everything. But for some reason I got the 'no time for love' ending. Am I doing something wrong, or is this normal?
I think what I did was I started out by befriending Hikaru to trigger a cutscene, then it pretty much went from there. I have no idea what could be triggering this ending. I'm so confused.
All I know is I triggered a scene sometime in October or so where Haato kissed Kei and felt bad afterwards for taking advantage of him. Then he broke contact with him.
Pretty much what kiwinyes said. You have to complete Tocchan's route to get the 'unlock secret character routes' cheat. Then you start out by visiting the pub and ordering a drink, then you have to start working there and keep showing up to get all of Kaede's events. I hope this helps!
I’m stuck on a part of the game. I’m trying to do one of the secret character routes. I think the name of the guy I’m trying to romance is Kaede or something. He’s the guy who keeps coming to the pub. I have a few questions regarding his route:
1. If you agree to having the one night stand with him, will it ruin the route? I get the feeling it does because when I refused the offer his route went on like normal, but I thought I might as well ask anyway.
2. The main question - part way through the route, at the part where he gets very drunk and the bartender tells you you should bring him home and talk to him, regardless of which option I pick he stops showing up. I’ve already gotten past July and he’s still not showing up. Do I just have to be patient and wait for him, or am I doing something wrong?
3. Kind of an add on to the second question - should I bring Kaede to the love hotel or leave him at the pub?