Oh, nice, thank you!
Few technical things I noticed though:
- the icon is the default Unity icon
- the game over background is fixed at a 16:9 aspect ratio (I’ve a 16:10 tablet)
- the point count continues after game over
- there’s a small hiccup when periphery is connected or disconnected
- any press within the menu (not game over screen) is audible, even if it’s not an interaction
- the movement buttons are still accessible after game over, which isn’t an issue per se, but feels out of place imo
- score keeps going up after game over
Aside from that, on my Linux machine I’m unable to hear anything, there’s a repeated terminal output which I’ll include below.
Man, feels like I’m just complaining. Great job, actually :)