Fantastic art and some seriously laugh out loud moments :D
Recent community posts
Hello! I hope I am not stepping on any toes here, but I wanted to start a thread to share some free/cheap assets that people might want to look at to use in their gameprojects. Depending on how you view game jamming, bringing in outside resources is generally considered ok. I'm generally in the camp of "whatever gets it done" myself :P
so I guess ill kick this off with links to my asset packs which are free to download/edit/use in your project:
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
I go by Bobby when i'm not behind a digital avatar - also Mozz and ModernModron
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
so i'd fall under the catagory of "semi-experienced developer" however, I have never actually done a Twine game, despite adoring the format, so I wanted to use this as an opportunity to write something for once, as well as be a resource for the community :)
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
I adore adventure games, the old point-and-click as well as hybrid games that take inspiration from them. Just finished Dreamfall Chapters and im pretty hyped to doing story
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I've used various engines, gamemaker, pico-8, puzzlescript and I usually go for games about exploration or weird games that are mostly static!
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I really love the element of suprise you get from jam games, what people are able to pull off, the sheer creativity - I love it.