Awesome game! Does the train move at all or was that removed?
Recent community posts
same problem, but what i did is i knew that it was just the setup settings screen so i put my mouse in the bottom middle of the screen and moved it up until the screen flashed and i heard a sound. that should be the done button. press that and you're ok
A few notes from another game dev:
- Over the top use of shiny lighting effects
- Awkward jump/dash ui
- Enemies a bit too fast for your first encounter
- Explosion effect needs a bit more 'punch'
- Doors should open a bit slower
- Got stuck in an enless fall loop in the lava tower
- Don't know if there's a way to get more ammo
Don't mean to be cynical - i really enjoyed the game just giving you some advice :)
yeah, the 5th level kinda broke last second and i couldn't find the bug, the mid-air enemies you are referencing were most likely the jumping slimes, anyways, thanks for checking out my game :)
great game! quick note, if you start and go left there are zero enemies, the enemy spawn seems to only work if you go right and also after a while there are no more platforms underneath your,maybe make them auto generated as well