The art looks awesome and I really want to try this but it crashes the moment I open it.
I'll try again when I get access to another PC.
Really enjoy the art, especially the lewd animations in battle.
Loved the clothing damage.
I'd love to see more of this, some music and lewd sounds would really add to it.
Thanks for the feedback!
Thanks so much for the suggestions!
I don't really understand what you're trying to do, are you opening the game within the compressed archive? Extract it to a folder and make sure the data folder is in the same place as the executable.
Thanks, I’ll have to look into ways of handling it better, but the artwork isn’t made to handle large HD resolutions (something carried over due to time constraints related to the lewd jam). At the moment you can resize the window however you like or press F5 to reset it.
That's great to hear, I hope you enjoy the game.
I will leave that download link up for anyone that is having a similar issue, but it will eventually be added to the main builds.
Thank you again for reporting this.
Thanks for the response.
Your graphics device is on the low end, but I don't think it should be an issue since you can support directx 10. The game is pretty bare bones in terms of resources but Unity itself does have some overhead. Is this the first version of the game that you're trying? I'd also like to ask about your overall PC specs if you don't mind, like CPU and how much RAM you have.
It's a shot in the dark but I did a rebuild that should default to less dependencies, it's worth a shot:
Could you download that build and give it a try? It's the same as version 4.1, just some build differences.
Hey, thanks for letting me know. This is the first time I've heard of this issue.
I suspect it's some kind of driver/D3D issue, would it be possible for you to go into the data folder and paste what's in the output log file? There should be some info related to the crash in there.
The comment section was getting really large and unwieldy so I think this will be easier to read. Unfortunately itch.io treats comments and boards differently so all previous comments are hidden.
You can leave general feedback here, thanks.
Yeah, the situation you describe can be pretty dire, but I think if you have cum on you the chances that your LP will be high enough to use heal, or at least lust to bring you close to it (once doing so switching to another outfit). It's really supposed to be a temporary situation of panic that if not handled quickly will lead you to be have to be forced to run away. It seems like it will need more play testing
I think I'll seriously consider removing the randomness from grabs and making it entirely based on your LP alone, that way the player will be able to have a rough idea of how much risk they're in at all times. I'm glad you guys were having this discussion since I wasn't that aware of how unpredictable they can be, throughout my play testing I usually kept my LP pretty low so I didn't run into many situations where grabs gave me a hard time (and if I did I knew how to handle them, which isn't really a good measure of things).
For that issue with the traps, I've only ever had that happen to me when quickly moving by one of them or walking into them deliberately (if we're talking moving traps, one hit, or stepping beside it, another for walking into it), it may be a bug though so I'll take another look.
She's nameless right now, just a girl in a dungeon lol.
Hey, thanks for the feedback.
I feel like if I made traps invisible that would throw a lot of players off and make them think it's unfair, players may also feel that they need to traverse slowly and check every tile in fear of a trap, leading to tedium. I could be wrong though.
Noted on the UI, it seems the new buttons make it look cluttered and I'll look into changing it.
I intend to get around to a title screen and more things to find in the dungeon, just busy with game play related stuff at the moment.
The weapon specialization skill is supposed to give you a chance to retain a point of weapon durability, so that's intended. Your second point sounds like a bug though, I'll look into that.
As for her name, that's just a name I use to refer to her in the game files and code, as well as her default outfit. So kind of I suppose, the actual game makes no mention of her name lol.
Hi, sorry that you don't like the new changes, I can see that you liked the game but the new changes are frustrating you. I read your feedback and noted everything. Some of the changes in this version did up the difficulty a bit much and I'll be looking into it more closely, I'm considering an easy mode intended for players that want a more laid back experience that will bring back saving anywhere and making grabs less threatening, among other changes. To respond to your points:
Higher LP means a higher chance of getting grabbed, high LP also increases the damage you take.
1. Are you alternating the keys when grabbed? You can break out of the grabs within 1 second (about 1 press per key) so they at most hit you once or twice. If you're getting grabbed too often you're likely keeping your LP too high (sometimes it can just be luck though, but the randomness factor is low), getting grabbed combined with high LP can be devastating due to your lowered defense. If you have the steel panties those help stop it (block grabs up to 4 times). Using defend will also make it so enemies can't grab you that turn, so if your LP is high that's another option until you can lower it. You can use taunt if you have a lot of LP to reduce the damage that the grabs do as well. Skills like Taunt/Yell/Heat can be used preemptively if you feel your LP is getting high.
2. They're a staple part of dungeon crawlers, from the feedback I've gotten so far the response is pretty mixed, some people enjoy the change while others preferred saving at their own leisure so I'll have to look into what to do about it. The fountains are on your minimap once you find them. You can run away from anything at a 100% chance if you feel like you're in danger, and there's a save point on almost every map (I think there's only one or two in the current build that do not). You can also lower your encounter rate in the menu if you want it to be a bit easier in those situations.
3. The only difference in the HUD from V3 are new buttons on the right side of the screen, I suppose I can make them a bit smaller or shrink the UI in general. Defend lowers LP and protects from grabs, it's a tool to protect you from big damage and prevent you from being grabbed when you feel at risk, some enemies give warnings for big damage the next turn so it's good to use it then. It also reduces damage far more than defensive stance.
I don't know about that, the game isn't as well known like others currently on patreon, and I wouldn't know what kind of incentives to provide for pledging. Most people opt out of even donating $1 right here for updates.
Hey, thanks for playing.
1. I have some ideas for this but haven't gotten around to it yet, there are some upgrades planned for when you're naked.
2. Considering this since they will play a bigger role later, I may also add other stronger versions of that item.
3. This is changed in the next version, you wont lose your weapons when naked and they will just become disabled.
Hey, yeah some players have trouble with the sudden jump in difficulty and I'll adjust it. If you take your time in the starting area to get your free first upgrade and stat upgrade by mapping 90% of the area, it's more manageable. You can also get some herbs from the Goos.
Thanks for playing!
Thanks so much and for the feedback! I take every comment into consideration. Hopefully some of that stuff is addressed in the next version. I think I can add one trap that will do anal for those that want to see that.
I don't have a patreon.
Hey AnonLurks! The beginning area may be a bit over-tuned so here are some tips.
If you do this the next few maps should be no problem for you. It's good to take things slow at the start.
I plan on expanding the starting area to ease the player in a bit better. Hope this helps you, and thanks.
Hey! Thanks for the comment, glad you like the game.
I'm still working on a way to handle running from battle, it may end up being a skill, not sure yet. I'm working on another version so check the blog for updates! I post progress there.
That's awesome! Thanks so much. I'm surprised you were able to stream something with lewd content. Watching you play actually helped me figure out some things I need to change.
Best way to help right now is to spread the word so I can get more feedback to improve the game.