Really, really neat! And I love the ending, wraps everything nicely
Recent community posts
Posted in novena comments
Don't worry, it turned out very well! I teamed up with SFX guy @headaudiodesign and pixel-art gal @mifmorerak and we've made - http://ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-34/?action=preview&uid=24922
Hey fellow game developers!
- I've been a game designer for a couple of years and a programmer for 4 yrs. I'm going to use Unity engine because it's the fastest way of developing games for me. You can take a look at couple of my finished Unity games here http://gamejolt.com/profile/mikael-prokofyev/75290.... Also, I draw a little, digitally and more or less traditionally(https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bastionride).
- I've participated in 4 jams so far and this is my second LD.
- I'd like to do something small and experimental, with interesting idea and mechanic behind it. And with some help, I hope to make it much better.
- I think that I can put about 3,5 days into this LD.
- If you are interested, get in touch - mikeprokofyev at gmail dot com