Some great dog games being made in this jam haha, this totally looks like my type of game I'd like to play... kind of reminds me of a cinematic platformer/point-and-click hybrid. Looking forward to seeing more on this!
Recent community posts
Hey everyone! I'm a music composer looking for a team to join.
1. Introduction: I'm Michael! I can offer free custom music made specifically for the jam. My time zone is EST.
2. Skills: My strength is in 90's-style game music (orchestral, 16bit, 8bit, rock/electronic, etc.), but not limited to it - I'm very open.
3. Programs/Languages: FL Studio, Cubase
4. Portfolio: Samples of my work can be found right on the front page of my site: MichaelFrankMusic.com
6. Other: I'm looking forward to participating in the jam! Can't wait to see what games you all come up with.
Dang, that is some nice 3D art going on there. The crows flying around is a nice touch.
I love the art style you have going on looking at your other videos.
If you need music for this, let me know! I'd be happy to help.
Hey everyone, just want to let you all know that I'm available for providing free music for the game jam.
I will write entirely new music from the ground up specifically for the game.
You can check out samples of my work here: michaelfrankmusic.com
Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with and hopefully writing some spooky tunes!