It's finally done!
p.s : No idea what this is? Check here : https://itch.io/t/76134/im-mak...
I've had this idea in the back of my head for quite a while, but because it's actually a thing now. I guess I should tell you guys.
Beastmaster : A robot with a green-clad outfit riding a specially armoured Fire Raptor, he appears as the final boss of the 3rd chapter. He rides around on his raptor, breathing fire everywhere. After his raptor is killed, he'll enter berserk mode, calling in mark 3 robots and drawing out a sword, he essentially has the same skills of a more advanced Mark 4 sword robot with more resistance.
I hope you guys liked the sketch I made :)
In spite of armor being added to the game, I decided to make my own go at making armor models.
Here they are:
I give Doborog full rights to use, change or be inspired by these models without rendering any payment except for praise and gratitude.
However, I do not know if these models will be added into the game.
If you want the files, feel free to tell me on Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/C...
I'm currently working on a challenge called "The Endurance Test", an extremely brutal challenge not for the faint of heart. It has 7 levels.
(I've actually completed building the level but I've been playtesting it for about 4 hours now trying to beat it lol)
I'm having the idea of making a weird comic thing where i take pictures from the actual game and add annotations to the robots.
possibly something like this:
What do you guys think? Is this cringy? Is this a bit too lame? Post your thoughts and maybe I'll make more.
I've heard Erik say somewhere on a stream that coding that sort of thing would be very tedious and challenging, so I don't think it'll happen, especially with the slicing mechanics we already have.
I love this game, but there are still many annoying things in the game. So I made a list of some improvements.
1. Having your right arm removed would put you in the "unarmed state" instead of death.
2. There are shadows with weird lines near the elevator.
3. It's really hard to differentiate dialogue between Commentatron and Emperor.
4. Some dialogue typos/grammar mistakes.
5. Some levels in endless have repeated dialogue.
6. When a robot blocks your sword hit, it should be stunned when it has been hit an amount of time. (Mk1 = 1 times, Mk2 = 2 times etc.)
7. Having 1 voxel removed from will result in death for some reason.
8. Getting hit by Spidertron bombs will instakill you at certain times.
9. Last enemies should have markers on their head since sometimes it's really hard to find them, especially on the spidertron 6000 and moving saws level.
10. It's really hard to kick an enemy at point blank range.
That's all that I found so far, I'll eventually add more.
Fire breath is an awesome ability on paper, but once I unlocked it, It seems to be really lackluster for some reason.
1. Fire breath requires you to have all of your energy recharged, which makes it really tedious to use. I like to fly around in my jetpack and sword slicing robots, so I never have a chance to fully use fire breath.
2. Using fire breath on Spidertron-6000 works half of the time, due to the fact that the bombs can knock you over and make you waste all your energy.
I'd suggest that Fire breath should be able to be used anytime, even when your energy's not full. So maybe pressing F could toggle it on and off?